BlogLovin

Follow

Friday 15 July 2011

Jar Number 7

Jar Number 7


Number 7 has no story in it's forming. Only that I was playing around with some cross stitching and this pattern started to emerge. I was quite taken with it and so this jar was formed.


Contents: Cross stitch
 Released into wild: 15-7-11
 General Location: Longwell Green, Bristol
 Status: Missing 27-8-11 



The jar did go on a little outing though, it was lucky enough to accompany me to see the new Harry Potter movie. The first time I have ever seen a movie on the day it comes out. The long awaited last Potter movie, is, in short.....not to bad. 
It is the best Potter movie so far that is for sure. I went to see it with a good friend of mine. We sat giggling and squealing in the cinema (a little over excited). A good time was had and this jar is now a proud Hogwarts student.

No comments:

Post a Comment