BlogLovin

Follow

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Jar Number 57

Jar Number 57







 


Contents: Paper and Ink
Released: 27-7-2013
General Location: Long Ashton Road, BS41
Status: Missing 18-1-14
   

This Jar went out in an unexpected place. I was on a Gromit Unleashed hunt and found a hole in the wall. Well I couldn't just pass it could I now?
I try to keep a Jar on me at all times now, just in case. You never know when you might find the perfect place, and this was one of these times.




Happy Hunting!

  



Wanna Make A Jar?
Well here is your chance to play.
I'm giving away 3 Jars to anyone who fancies giving it a go. You will receive a BadWolf Jar and instructions. You can fill it with anything you like and go on a little adventure placing it. Then email me the details to put on the site. I will then Update you with all the goings on of your Jar.

Want to have a go?
Simply comment below, on Facebook or Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment