BlogLovin

Follow

Sunday 8 July 2012

Jar Number 51

Jar Number 51







Contents: Wire and clear beads
Released: 7-7-2012
General Location: Broadmead, BS1
Status: Missing 14-7-2012

Only one more Jar to go after this , can't believe it's almost over.
This Jar joined in 2 Flash Mobs. It's Gay Pride week, so to launch it there was a flash mob dance at Cabot Circus. After enjoying some rainbow fun I was just hanging out with a mate. She pointed out a guy with a very big drum, and then a horn section and then another drum. Low and behold 2 minutes later we're dancing about to the island beat of Womad.
I was then introduced to the most amazing milkshake in the world and was on a sugar high from hell. Now i'm on the sugar crash, my head is pounding, but i had a great time.
Next week will be the last Jar, and as i said it's Gay Pride week. So 3 guesses where next weeks Jar is going out.......

p.s. As i'm nearing the end of the project, I thought i'd mentioned the map bellow. At the moment it only has the found or missing Jars on it. But after the last Jar has been out a week, I will update it and put all Jars on there. So you can easily find the yet to be found Jars. I hope you enjoy searching for them, and please don't forget to register your find. I will still be updating this blog and will be posting my next project soon.



Happy Hunting!



No comments:

Post a Comment