BlogLovin

Follow

Monday 4 June 2012

Jar Number 46

Jar Number 46








Contents: Peanut M&Ms i
Released: 3-6-2012
General Location: Hambrook, BS16
Status: Missing



So you know those days where you wake up and feel dead. Well today was one of those. But being that is was some old birds 60th year on the thrown, I thought I'd better attempt to put out a slight patriotic Jar.
It's cloudy but not completely deprived of sun, so I dragged myself up and out to place this Jar. It was all going fine, till I got out of the car and Bam, the heavens open (not a good day to wear a white t-shirt). So i dove back into the car and waited for the dreaded wet stuff to stop.
Second time lucky, and this time armed with a umbrella off I went. Where i happily found a delightful hole in a wall, willing to apprehend my request of a hiding place.
The Jar itself is the closest I could get to feeling patriotic (with chocolate). I tried to make a union flag with the m&m's, but they were not cooperating. My hats off to anyone who can control the little mites.



Here is a little extra clue. If you recognise this logo and you go there, you're very close.

 


Happy Hunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment