BlogLovin

Follow

Sunday 31 July 2011

Jar Number 9

Jar Number 9 



Walking around Stoke Gifford in almost every garden is a Whitebeam tree. They produce beautiful white flowers in the spring and for some reason the red berries they produce in late summer have come out early this year. The place is covered in them. So on a jar walk a few weeks back I picked a twig and it has been drying on my window sill. Now dried it looks a little like a miniature tree and I just had to make a jar with it. 
It was hard to do a up close photo as my camera was refusing to focus properly. This doesn't do it justice, it's much nicer in real life.



Contents: Whitebeam twig and silver wire
Released into wild: 31-7-2011
General Location: Stoke Gifford, Bristol

Status: Missing 17-8-11

It took two tries to place this jar in the end as there are so many kids out on holiday. The place is packed so it was hard to find a quiet moment to place number 9.

 You may have noticed the blog has been given a make-over. I am still trying to get a theme I like. I'm not sure of this one so I'm test running it.

Happy Hunting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment