BlogLovin

Follow

Saturday 23 July 2011

Jar Number 8

Jar Number 8 
The Jelly Jar 


 
This Jar was a week in the making but it was the first jar I ever thought of. Who doesn't love Jelly and a rainbow for that matter. Made from Lime, Raspberry, Lemon, Strawberry, Blackcurrant and Orange. Just buying the Jelly alone was great fun.





















Contents: Multi flavoured Jelly
Released into wild: 23-7-2011
General Location: Stoke Gifford, Bristol
 Status: Found by Lin 24-7-2011




















So a day late, 2 scrapped knees and rather muddy shorts, The Jelly Jar has been placed. I wanted to find somewhere out of the sun. Which today of all days is a hard feet. I finally found a cool place, where I hope it won't deteriorate to fast. Fingers crossed someone will find it soon though.  
Whether you eat it or keep it I hope whoever finds it has fun with it. 

Happy Hunting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment