BlogLovin

Follow

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Jar Number 56

Jar Number 56
by Lucy Rodrigues


Contents: Paper Cut Outs
Released into wild: 24-7-2013
General Location: Cabot Circus BS1
Status: Found by Poppy 29th July

Another great Jar designed by Lucy. Inspired by the looks of it by the Great Sherlock Holmes tales. Can you Inspire your Inner Sherlock and Sniff it out?
This one went to the movies first and celebrated a friends birthday. It also made friends with a few of the many Gromits around our wonderful city.








Happy Hunting!



2 comments:

  1. I found this! It is now living happily in my book shelf.

    I spotted it on a shopping trip with my boyfriend & was very excited to have discovered such a pretty find.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so glad you found it and you like it. I heartly approve of it's new Bookshelf home.

    Thank you for reporting it.
    BadWolf x

    ReplyDelete