BlogLovin

Follow

Saturday 14 April 2012

Jar Number 39

Jar Number 39







Contents: Photo and Beach Rocks
Released: 14-4-2012
General Location: Winterbourne Hill, BS36
 Status: Found by Jack Hughes 3-5-12



This Jar will now be known as the 7am Jar. I woke up stupidly early and couldn't get back to sleep. So i thought I'd go for a wonder and realised. If I went to Winterbourne I could go to the bakery as it opened. You know what that means......Yummyness before they sell out :).
So about the Jar, this one means a lot to me. In fact I've made a few versions of it as it means so much.
As a kid, for family holidays we would go to a place called Morgan Porth in Cornwall.
The place is built up now, but back in the day it was just a beach, a newsagent and a few B&B's up on the Cliff.
We used to have the run of the place as not many people knew where it was. There were loads of rock pools, and some steps carved into the side of the cliff. You could sit there in the evening and as the tide came in around you. You'd have to go up a few steps now and again to stop from getting wet.
This photo was taken on one of those holidays and the rocks are from the beach.
It is great memory of a magical place that I shall treasure forever.








Happy Hunting!

2 comments:

  1. Cheers for the nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reporting it found :) I hope you enjoy it x

    ReplyDelete