BlogLovin

Follow

Sunday 22 April 2012

Jar Number 40

Jar Number 40





Contents: Fake Egg
Released: 22-4-2012
General Location: Staple Hill, Bristol, BS16
Status: Missing 25-5-2012


Note to anyone ever considering such a project as this, or planning on going out to find a Jar. Take a umbrella with you EVERYWHERE!
I left in the glorious sunshine, and half way through the heavens opened. Now it's not easy taking a photo when the wind is blowing rain in your face and you're trying to hold a umbrella steady as well.
I didn't really know where to place this Jar, so I called on the help of a friend and she found me a lovely place to go. Thank god she was there to help with the umbrella, or i would have had a harder time.
The project has brought me another random happy moment today, I was just going to wonder around getting lost till I found somewhere to place the Jar.
But I was dropping off the Easter Jar to last weeks winner and she knew a great place for a Jar placing. So i had a wonderful, unplanned catch up and gossip with a friend.
This doesn't happen to me much, most of my life is planned way ahead of time because of my health. So seeing her was a real treat and exploring a new part of town.
We wondered round in the rain for about 15 minutes placing the Jar, only to find, on the way back, somewhere that would have been perfect, about 2 seconds from where we parked the car. But the Jar was placed by now, and keeping to rule 11, once it placed i cannot move it.
Oh well, there is always next time.....


The Jar itself should be pretty explanatory to any good Beatles fan.




Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment