BlogLovin

Follow

Friday 4 October 2013

Jar Number 61

Jar Number 61



Better late than never right.
This Jar was actually made about 2 months ago and has just sat on the shelf waiting for an opportunity to go out into the world.



Contents: Wire, Beads and Sand
Released: 03-10-2013
General Location: Bandon Hill, BS1
Status: In Situ

So as a mainly housebound person and at the moment and bed bound one. You get these moods, these overwhelming 'I have to move' moods.
Regardless of the consequences. After yet another night of no sleep, I hit breaking point. I grabbed this Jar off the shelf and off I went. 

Off into a rather soggy Bristol, to hang out with the ducks under a tree. And low and behold a hiding place was waiting for me. As were quite a few squirrels.








Happy Hunting!




No comments:

Post a Comment