BlogLovin

Follow

Saturday 19 October 2013

Jar Number 63

Jar Number 63







The First of the Red Nature Jars.



                                                                                                                                           











Contents: Dried Leaves 
Released: 19-10-2013 
General Location: Winterbourne, BS36 
Status: Found by Martha Howells 

So I guess this one is going to be pretty easy to find. I'm not sure if I'm breaking a rule with the placement of this Jar. I did say no private property, but technically this is a public building and I did ask permission.

I had a great time with the staff of this building,  finding somewhere to place it.
Being that I have been housebound or socially isolated most of my life. It took a lot of courage plucking to go and ask the staff for permission to place this Jar.
But it turns out I had nothing t be worried about, they couldn't have been nicer or more excited about the Jar.
This project is making me come out of my shell more and more, plus meet some wonderful people.
I would like to say a big Thank You, to the staff for letting me place this Jar and being so nice about it.



























Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment