BlogLovin

Follow

Saturday 6 August 2011

Jar Number 10

 Jar Number 10 



Double digits woop, to be honest I didn't know if my attention span would even get me this far but all is well so far.
This jar is a variation on a theme I'm going to do. So far a few of my jars have been in tree form in one way or another and here is another. I just love moulding the wire to my will and coming up with pretty shapes. I cannot beat mother nature in her beauty of inventing trees, but as they say 'Imitation is he best form of flattery.


New angle for a photo, the birds eye view. Mainly because my camera was refusing to focus from any other angle. I really should upgrade. 



Contents: Silver wire, Clear Beads and Blue Sand
Released Into The Wild: 5-8-2011
General Location: Stoke Gifford, Bristol
Status: Found by Chris, 29th September


My first 5am jar walk, insomnia comes in handy when placing jars. This one is in such a place, that I would have had a lot of odd looks in the day time. As it was a taxi was rather interested in me taking photos and going behind a barrier. I suspect I did look rather odd though as I was still my PJ bottoms.
You can tell it is summer holidays and the kids are out of school. See what classes as entertainment in this neck of the woods.

A cone up a tree


 Happy Hunting!


No comments:

Post a Comment