BlogLovin

Follow

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Jar Number 53

Jar 53
(back again)










A new year hit and I was sat talking to a friend. They mentioned that they knew someone looking for a Jar. This made me realize that most of the Jars are missing. And I only know of two that are still out there.

This made me sad, to think of all the missing ones. But also, that if anyone came across Badwolf Jars, and wanted to look for one. They would be very unlikely to find one.
So I dug out the Jars I had left. They looked for-lawn, all alone and empty. 

I started to think about all the fun I would have, making an idea come to life and going on an adventure to find a Jar a home.
So a new Jar was born. 



Contents: Drawing
Released: 9-1-2013
General Location: Chipping Sodbury, BS37
Status: Missing 10/07/2013



And oh boy have I missed this. 
The fun of discovering a new place and dodging people. Waiting patiently for them to pass along, and the art of standing around without looking dodgy.


          




It helps that I found a wall that was made for Jars. Loads of holes, crevasses and nooks.
Next to a picturesque stream with birdsong. Down the road from the perfect chocolate box village high street.
Exploring made me realize that at heart I really am a welly wearing, charity shop buying, organic eating, fairtrade drinking, green grocer and butcher shop, country girl at heart. (as long as I have a car to get me to the nearest tesco and cinema) 
 

Also a big bonus is that I got to go to Hobbs House and have a treat, so if you're going searching for this Jar. Drop in and enjoy the friendly service, yummy treats and if you're lucky a glimpse of The Fabulous Baker Brothers themselves.. (as seen on tv)


Happy Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment