BlogLovin

Follow

Sunday 29 April 2012

Jar Number 41


Jar Number 41






Contents: Drawing
Released: 28-4-2012
General Location: Little Stoke Park, Bristol, BS34
Status: Found by Lu 21-5-12



It seems my Jar placing is turning into a social event. My health sucks at the moment so I don't get many chances to see mates. So I'm dragging my poor friends into the cold and rain to catch up while we try to find a nice place to place a Jar.
This week was no exception, wet, cold and me rather shaky, we dragged ourselves round the park. This weather had better start cheering up or I'm going to start losing friends.




Happy Hunting!

3 comments:

  1. We became aware of ur jar after someone said they couldnt find our geocache In similar area. This is very interesting. is there a link to the idra behind it? Couldnt find one on my mobile.

    What do I do now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you came across it. The Jars are there to be taken by anyone who finds it, so take it home and enjoy it.
    I shall report the find on the website so others don't go looking for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. also the basic idea is on the first blog i posted and the rules are down the right side :)
    Happy Hunting!

    ReplyDelete